"MANAGER, BRANCH STORE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Manages store where customers deliver and call for articles to be cleaned, laundered, and pressed and keeps records of same: Receives article from customer.
- 2) Writes identifying slip or tag giving name of customer, work to be done, and date of completion.
- 3) Pins or staples tag on article.
- 4) Delivers finished article to customer and collects amount due.
- 5) Records cash receipts and articles received and delivered.
- 6) May examine article in presence of customer to advise of possible damage that might result during processing, such as shrinkage, loss of shape, and fading.
- 7) May measure garments liable to shrink.
- 8) May remove ornaments and sew or replace them on finished garment upon return from plant.
Is being a "MANAGER, BRANCH STORE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, BRANCH STORE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, BRANCH STORE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, BRANCH STORE"
Job Number: 6208