"MANAGER, BOARDING HOUSE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers in boarding house engaged in providing meals and lodging accommodations for transients and permanent guests: Advertises vacancies and shows and rents rooms.
- 2) Supervises household employees engaged in such tasks as cleaning rooms, issuing linens, and cooking and serving meals.
- 3) Plans menus and purchases supplies.
- 4) Collects rents, pays bills, and posts information in records.
- 5) Resolves complaints regarding food, accommodations, or service.
- 6) May participate in cleaning and cooking activities.
- 7) May make minor repairs to building and furnishings.
- 8) When meal service is not provided, is designated Manager, Rooming House.
Is being a "MANAGER, BOARDING HOUSE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, BOARDING HOUSE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, BOARDING HOUSE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, BOARDING HOUSE"
Job Number: 6207