Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Manages employee benefits program for organization: Plans and directs implementation and administration of benefits programs designed to insure employees against loss of income due to illness, injury, layoff, or retirement.
- 2) Directs preparation and distribution of written and verbal information to inform employees of benefits programs, such as insurance and pension plans, paid time off, bonus pay, and special employer sponsored activities.
- 3) Analyzes existing benefits policies of organization, and prevailing practices among similar organizations, to establish competitive benefits programs.
- 4) Evaluates services, coverage, and options available through insurance and investment companies, to determine programs best meeting needs of organization.
- 5) Plans modification of existing benefits programs, utilizing knowledge of laws concerning employee insurance coverage, and agreements with labor unions, to ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- 6) Recommends benefits plan changes to management.
- 7) Notifies employees and labor union representatives of changes in benefits programs.
- 8) Directs performance of clerical functions, such as updating records and processing insurance claims.
- 9) May interview, select, hire, and train employees.
Is being a "MANAGER, BENEFITS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, BENEFITS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, BENEFITS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, BENEFITS"
Job Number: 6206