Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Manages affairs of PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE by negotiating with promoters or others to settle contracts and business matters and directs training: Negotiates with team management and promoters to obtain favorable contracts for client.
- 2) May prescribe exercises, rest periods, and diet to be followed by PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE.
- 3) May direct ATHLETIC TRAINER in conditioning PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE.
- 4) May give directions to protege in athletic techniques.
- 5) May determine strategy to be followed by PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE in competition with others.
- 6) May be designated according to type of PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE managed as Manager, Boxer; Manager, Wrestler.
Is being a "MANAGER, ATHLETE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, ATHLETE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, ATHLETE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, ATHLETE"
Job Number: 6205