Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs sale of display and classified advertising services for a publication: Plans sales campaigns.
- 2) Consults with department heads and other officials to plan special campaigns and to promote sale of advertising services to various industry or trade groups.
- 3) Corresponds with customers relative to advertising rates and policies, or to solicit new business.
- 4) May select and train new sales personnel.
- 5) May be designated according to type of advertising sold as Manager, Classified Advertising; Manager, Display Advertising; or area or region served as Manager, Local Advertising; Manager, National Advertising.
Is being a "MANAGER, ADVERTISING" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, ADVERTISING" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, ADVERTISING"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, ADVERTISING"
Job Number: 6202