"MANAGER, ADVERTISING AGENCY"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs activities of advertising agency: Formulates plans to extend business with established accounts, to solicit new accounts, and to establish new advertising policies and procedures.
- 2) Coordinates activities of departments, such as sales, graphic arts, media, finance, and research.
- 3) Inspects layouts and advertising copy, and edits radio and television scripts for adherence to specifications.
- 4) Conducts meetings with agency personnel to outline and initiate new advertising policies or procedures.
- 5) May confer with clients to provide marketing or technical advice.
Is being a "MANAGER, ADVERTISING AGENCY" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGER, ADVERTISING AGENCY" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGER, ADVERTISING AGENCY"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGER, ADVERTISING AGENCY"
Job Number: 6203