Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Analyzes business or operating procedures to devise most efficient methods of accomplishing work: Plans study of work problems and procedures, such as organizational change, communications, information flow, integrated production methods, inventory control, or cost analysis.
- 2) Gathers and organizes information on problem or procedures including present operating procedures.
- 3) Analyzes data gathered, develops information and considers available solutions or alternate methods of proceeding.
- 4) Organizes and documents findings of studies and prepares recommendations for implementation of new systems, procedures or organizational changes.
- 5) Confers with personnel concerned to assure smooth functioning of newly implemented systems or procedure.
- 6) May install new systems and train personnel in application.
- 7) May conduct operational effectiveness reviews to ensure functional or project systems are applied and functioning as designed.
- 8) May develop or update functional or operational manuals outlining established methods of performing work in accordance with organizational policy.
Is being a "MANAGEMENT ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MANAGEMENT ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MANAGEMENT ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MANAGEMENT ANALYST"
Job Number: 2994