Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Keeps perpetual inventory of malt and barley in storage elevators and determines formulas for blending malt: Compiles continuous records of malt and barley supplies by location, amount, physical characteristics, and chemical analysis.
- 2) Writes orders to malt house to produce and blend standard malt types.
- 3) Notifies purchasing department of barley supplies in storage.
- 4) Analyzes physical and chemical test results to classify incoming barley shipments.
- 5) Selects tanks and issues orders for storing barley and malt in elevators.
- 6) Analyzes customer orders to determine if special malt blends are needed.
- 7) Determines blend formulas, using established chemical and mathematical procedures.
- 8) Mixes sample of blend by hand, orders chemical and physical testing by laboratory, and compares results with specifications.
- 9) Sends formula and sample to malt elevators and customers.
Is being a "MALT-SPECIFICATIONS-CONTROL ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MALT-SPECIFICATIONS-CONTROL ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MALT-SPECIFICATIONS-CONTROL ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MALT-SPECIFICATIONS-CONTROL ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 6199