Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls gas-fired ovens to roast barley malt: Observes temperature gauges, and turns gas valves and ignition switches to start and heat ovens to specified temperatures.
- 2) Opens slide gate of hopper to dump malt into oven.
- 3) Sets timer to control roasting cycle.
- 4) Shuts off ovens and opens water valves to drench roasted malt at end of cycle.
- 5) Dumps malt in cooler tubs and pushes to cleaning machine.
- 6) Starts conveyor that lifts and dumps malt into cleaning machine.
- 7) Opens gate and valves to drop malt into storage bins for bagging.
Is being a "MALT ROASTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MALT ROASTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MALT ROASTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MALT ROASTER"
Job Number: 6197