Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment to germinate barley to make malt: Fills tank with water, weighs barley conveyed into beam scale hopper, and drops barley into tank to steep for predetermined period.
- 2) Starts conveyors to load rotating drums or compartments with steeped barley.
- 3) Regulates temperature and humidity in closed drums or open compartments to achieve maximum germination of barley.
- 4) Moves discharge chute to spread germinated barley evenly over kiln floor for drying.
- 5) Starts furnaces to heat kilns to specified temperature to dry malt.
- 6) Starts conveyors to move dried malt successively through cleaning, separating, and grading machines.
Is being a "MALT-HOUSE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MALT-HOUSE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MALT-HOUSE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MALT-HOUSE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6198