Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Places parts and joins seams to assemble rubber footwear articles as they pass by on lasts on conveyor jacks, performing any combination of following tasks: Places last on conveyor jack.
- 2) Removes upper from conveyor, wraps around last, and presses back seam at heel to hold upper onto last.
- 3) Turns or pulls last upright in position for next operation.
- 4) Joins seams, such as back, toe, pocket, and top, allowing specified margin and pressing seams with fingers to ensure complete union.
- 5) Removes part from book, frame, board, or stack and adds part to workpiece by fitting and placing in designated location, each worker performing one operation, at successive stations, until article is completed.
- 6) Aligns parts, using other parts as guides or according to markings stamped on parts or metal form gauges.
- 7) Swabs dry parts with benzine or naphtha to restore tackiness.
Is being a "MAKING-LINE WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAKING-LINE WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAKING-LINE WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAKING-LINE WORKER"
Job Number: 6196