Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical structures and utility systems of buildings and maintaining grounds: Directs workers engaged in painting and performing structural repairs to masonry, woodwork, and furnishings of buildings and maintaining and repairing building utility systems, such as electrical wiring and controls, heating and ventilating systems.
- 2) Directs workers engaged in ground maintenance activities, such as mowing lawns, trimming hedges, removing weeds, and raking and disposing of leaves and refuse.
- 3) Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies.
- 4) Inspects completed work for conformance to blueprints, specifications, and standards.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 6) May supervise workers engaged in installing, servicing, and repairing mechanical equipment.
Is being a "MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 6184