"MAINTENANCE-REPAIRER HELPER, INDUSTRIAL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists MAINTENANCE REPAIRER, INDUSTRIAL in repairing and maintaining machinery, equipment, physical structures, and plumbing and electrical systems of industrial establishment, using handtools and power tools: Dismantles machines or equipment, replaces defective parts and motors, and adjusts feed mechanisms.
- 2) Cleans and lubricates machine parts, such as shafts, pulleys, gears, and bearings, using rags, brushes, grease gun, and oilcan.
- 3) Replaces or repairs machine belts.
- 4) Removes dust, dirt, grease, and waste material from machines.
- 5) Paints machines or equipment to prevent corrosion.
- 6) Bends and cuts conduit and wire, and drills holes in walls, floors, and ceilings for electrical connections.
- 7) Connects wire to motors, fixtures, and other electrical equipment, replaces switches and fuses, and splices wire and insulates wire with friction tape.
- 8) Bends, cuts, and threads pipe, cuts openings in walls, ceilings, and floors for pipes, and seals pipe joints with sealing compound.
- 9) Cuts out and joins parts for worktables, benches, shelves and other furnishings, using power tools and handtools.
- 10) Patches or replaces plaster or plaster board and paints walls, ceilings, and trim of building.
- 11) Clears clogged drains, and replaces plumbing fixtures.
- 12) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
- 13) May operate welding machine to repair or join metal parts.
Is being a "MAINTENANCE-REPAIRER HELPER, INDUSTRIAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAINTENANCE-REPAIRER HELPER, INDUSTRIAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAINTENANCE-REPAIRER HELPER, INDUSTRIAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAINTENANCE-REPAIRER HELPER, INDUSTRIAL"
Job Number: 6190