Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining machinery and equipment, and in fabricating metal parts and tools: Directs workers engaged in repairing and maintaining parts of equipment and machines.
- 2) Coordinates activities of workers engaged in installation of machinery and equipment.
- 3) Directs workers in electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic maintenance and repair of machinery and equipment.
- 4) Assists workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment based on observation of machinery and applying knowledge from past experience.
- 5) Directs workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery.
Is being a "MAINTENANCE-MECHANIC SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAINTENANCE-MECHANIC SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAINTENANCE-MECHANIC SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAINTENANCE-MECHANIC SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 6189