Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists MAINTENANCE MECHANIC in repairing and maintaining machinery and mechanical equipment: Carries tools and equipment to and from storage and working areas.
- 2) Holds scaffolding members in place or tightens bolts to erect working platforms about machines.
- 3) Pulls handles to raise materials and tools to working levels.
- 4) Loosens bolts to dismantle machinery.
- 5) Drills and breaks up concrete, using jackhammer.
- 6) Digs trenches for machinery foundations.
- 7) Mixes and pours concrete for foundations.
- 8) Cleans machines with sandpaper, solvent, and wiping rags to prepare surfaces for painting.
- 9) Oils and greases machines.
- 10) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "MAINTENANCE-MECHANIC HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAINTENANCE-MECHANIC HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAINTENANCE-MECHANIC HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAINTENANCE-MECHANIC HELPER"
Job Number: 6188