"MAINTENANCE DATA ANALYST"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares schedules for preventive maintenance of equipment to ensure uninterrupted operation of equipment: Reviews maintenance schedule to determine preventive maintenance to be performed on equipment.
- 2) Compares maintenance and staff hour data against monthly maintenance plans, work load estimates, and standards.
- 3) Calculates amount of human resources required to perform maintenance work.
- 4) Notifies superiors of maintenance to be performed.
- 5) Identifies and assists superiors in analysis of material deficiencies, high staff hour action areas, and trends and deviations from schedules and standards.
- 6) Prepares inspection tests, repair, modification, alignment service, and load schedules for aircraft, missiles, and machinery.
- 7) Maintains maintenance index file for individual equipment maintenance.
Is being a "MAINTENANCE DATA ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAINTENANCE DATA ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAINTENANCE DATA ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAINTENANCE DATA ANALYST"
Job Number: 6171