"MAINSPRING WINDER AND OILER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends semiautomatic mainspring-winding machine that winds mainspring into shell and lubricates bearing surfaces: Opens chuck, inserts arbor, and fits spring assembly over arbor.
- 2) Depresses pedal that allows winding and oiling mechanism to wind spring around arbor, and oil spring.
- 3) Places barrel over spring by hand and removes assembly from chuck.
- 4) May wind mainspring, using hand-operated spring-winding tool.
- 5) May reverse mainspring to coil spring in direction used in watch and be designated Mainspring-Reverse Winder.
Is being a "MAINSPRING WINDER AND OILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAINSPRING WINDER AND OILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAINSPRING WINDER AND OILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAINSPRING WINDER AND OILER"
Job Number: 6169