Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in wrapping and addressing printed material, such as periodicals, books, and newspapers, for mailing and dispatching: Revises local, state, and out-of-state mailing lists.
- 2) Inspects work stations to ensure that material is wrapped and addressed in time to meet scheduled departure of buses, trains, and airlines.
- 3) Records distribution of material to subscribers and dealers in city, suburban, home, and country divisions, working from shipping and mailing reports.
- 4) Maintains file of bus, train, and airline schedules and transfer points, and baggage, express, air, or postal mailing rates.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "MAILROOM SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAILROOM SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAILROOM SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAILROOM SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 6165