Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine that automatically addresses, weighs, and ties into bundles printed publications, such as magazines, catalogs, and pamphlets, for mailing according to zip code: Reads production order to determine type and size of publication scheduled for mailing.
- 2) Adjusts guides, rollers, loose card inserter, weighing machine, and tying arm, using rule and handtools.
- 3) Fills paste reservoir.
- 4) Mounts roll of subscriber address labels onto machine spindle and threads twine through tying arm.
- 5) Starts machine and observes operation to detect evidence of malfunctions throughout production run.
- 6) Stops machine to make adjustments or clear jams.
- 7) Records production according to customer name and zip code, and machine down time due to malfunctions or lack of work.
Is being a "MAILING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAILING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAILING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAILING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6162