Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mails or dispatches newspapers, periodicals, envelopes, cartons, or other bulk printed matter by performing any combination of following duties: Wraps or bundles printed matter by hand or using tying machine.
- 2) Addresses bundle or wrapped printed matter by hand or stamps, tags, or labels them according to mailing lists and dispatching orders, using stencils and stamping machine.
- 3) Sorts bundles according to zip code and places bundles to be mailed in specified mail bags.
- 4) Stacks bundles for shipment and loads and unloads bundles onto and from trucks and conveyors.
- 5) Files and corrects stencils.
- 6) Counts and records number of bundles and copies handled.
- 7) May keep card record distribution file of units mailed or dispatched to subscribers and dealers.
Is being a "MAILER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAILER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAILER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAILER"
Job Number: 6160