Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sorts mail for delivery and delivers mail on established route: Inserts mail into slots of mail rack to sort for delivery.
- 2) Delivers mail to residences and business establishments along route.
- 3) Completes delivery forms, collects charges, and obtains signature on receipts for delivery of specified types of mail.
- 4) Enters changes of address in route book and re-addresses mail to be forwarded.
- 5) May drive vehicle over established route.
- 6) May deliver specialized types of mail and be designated Parcel-Post Carrier; Special-Delivery Carrier.
Is being a "MAIL CARRIER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAIL CARRIER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAIL CARRIER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAIL CARRIER"
Job Number: 6155