Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests and repairs magnetos used in gasoline and diesel engines, using meters, gauges, and handtools: Connects magneto to motor and electrical test panel and starts motor to determine source of malfunction.
- 2) Disassembles magneto and inspects coils, condenser, and armature for shorts.
- 3) Repairs or replaces worn or defective parts, using handtools.
- 4) Verifies polarity of armature.
- 5) Cleans parts with alcohol or solvent and reassembles unit.
- 6) Adjusts breaker points, using feeler gauge.
- 7) Installs magneto in engine.
Is being a "MAGNETO REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAGNETO REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAGNETO REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAGNETO REPAIRER"
Job Number: 6153