Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Stores and issues explosive materials, such as blasting powder, ammonium nitrate, dynamite, fireworks, and munitions, in magazine of explosives or munitions factory, mine, arsenal, or construction project: Records nature and quantity of materials received, shipped, or issued to workers.
- 2) Enforces observance of safety regulations by persons entering magazine.
- 3) May direct workers engaged in moving and loading explosives into trucks or boxcars.
- 4) May thaw frozen explosives.
- 5) May fill bags, using loading machine.
- 6) May mix fuel oil with powder to increase combustibility.
- 7) May assemble fuses and detonators.
- 8) May insert detonators into sticks of explosives and attach fuse or electric wire to prepare primer charges.
- 9) May pack and unpack explosives, fireworks, and munitions.
Is being a "MAGAZINE KEEPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MAGAZINE KEEPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MAGAZINE KEEPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MAGAZINE KEEPER"
Job Number: 6145