"MACHINIST, MOTION-PICTURE EQUIPMENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assembles, repairs, remodels, and services photographing, projecting, editing, sound-recording, and power equipment used in motion picture production, using handtools and bench machines: Reads job order and blueprints to plan work procedures.
- 2) Disassembles defective equipment, using handtools.
- 3) Constructs replacement parts used to repair or remodel equipment, using machines, such as bench lathes, milling machines, gear cutters, grinders, and drill presses.
- 4) Finishes, fits, and installs parts, using precision handtools and calibration devices.
- 5) Measures installed parts for conformance to specifications, using micrometers and calipers.
- 6) Operates repaired equipment to verify operational efficiency.
- 7) Cleans and lubricates equipment.
Is being a "MACHINIST, MOTION-PICTURE EQUIPMENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MACHINIST, MOTION-PICTURE EQUIPMENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MACHINIST, MOTION-PICTURE EQUIPMENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MACHINIST, MOTION-PICTURE EQUIPMENT"
Job Number: 6142