Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates grinding, mixing, and sifting machines to test operational conformance to customer specifications: Selects grinding head and attaches part to grinder.
- 2) Places material to be ground in hopper, sets speed, starts motor, and examines ground material.
- 3) Adjusts or replaces grinding heads to obtain specified results.
- 4) Connects liquid inlet hose to mixer, places material in hopper, and starts mixer.
- 5) Adjusts paddle deflection, flow controls, and speed as necessary.
- 6) Measures amount of electrical power used, using ampmeter.
- 7) Writes report of operations.
Is being a "MACHINE TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MACHINE TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MACHINE TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MACHINE TESTER"
Job Number: 6114