Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates power saws to cut lumber to specified dimensions for bottom and sides of wooden tanks and cuts out tank bottom from assembled boards: Measures and marks boards to specified length for tank bottom.
- 2) Cuts bottom boards, using swinging cutoff saw.
- 3) Measures and cuts stave lumber to specified length for stave.
- 4) Gives directions to workers placing and centering bottom assembly on turntable near bandsaw.
- 5) Turns handwheel to move turntable toward bandsaw.
- 6) Starts bandsaw and feeds bottom assembly against blade of saw and revolves turntable to cut assembly along circle marked on assembly by TANK ASSEMBLER.
- 7) Withdraws bottom from saw.
Is being a "MACHINE-TANK OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MACHINE-TANK OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MACHINE-TANK OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MACHINE-TANK OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6126