Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Records number and cause of machine stoppage on textile machines, such as looms and spinning frames, for payroll, work assignment, and quality control purposes: Observes machine and questions worker to determine reason for machine stoppage.
- 2) Records information on forms for analysis by management.
- 3) May perform quality control tests on samples, such as measuring variations in thickness and testing tensile strength, using testing equipment.
- 4) May record and total items, such as material and labor costs to determine plant processing costs.
- 5) May be known as Loom-Stop Checker when working in weave room.
- 6) May be known as Ends-Down Checker when observing spinning or roving frames.
Is being a "MACHINE-STOPPAGE-FREQUENCY CHECKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MACHINE-STOPPAGE-FREQUENCY CHECKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MACHINE-STOPPAGE-FREQUENCY CHECKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MACHINE-STOPPAGE-FREQUENCY CHECKER"
Job Number: 6125