Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that attaches snells to fishhooks: Threads snell from spool through guides to machine chuck.
- 2) Starts machine and inserts hook between chuck jaws.
- 3) Depresses pedal to actuate chuck that spins and wraps snell around hook shank, and cuts snell to predetermined length.
- 4) Removes snelled hook from machine, threads snell through eye of hook, and ties overhand loop knot in end to facilitate attaching to fishing line.
- 5) May attach snelled hooks to display cards.
- 6) May tie second hook above first to make special baiting hookup.
Is being a "MACHINE SNELLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MACHINE SNELLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MACHINE SNELLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MACHINE SNELLER"
Job Number: 6112