Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and maintains fiber-making machinery and equipment, such as slitting, twisting, weaving, and wrapping machines, using handtools, hoists, and precision-measuring instruments: Examines machines and listens to their sounds to locate causes of trouble.
- 2) Dismantles machines and removes defective parts, using pliers, wrenches, and screwdrivers.
- 3) Repairs and replaces parts and reassembles machine, using handtools.
- 4) Affixes special attachments to machines.
- 5) Sets belts and lubricates machinery and equipment.
- 6) Moves machine components, using hoists and rollers.
Is being a "MACHINE FIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MACHINE FIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MACHINE FIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MACHINE FIXER"
Job Number: 6092