"MACHINE FEEDER, RAW STOCK"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Feeds raw fiber stock into machines that loosen, shred, separate, clean, form nubs, or straighten fibers: Reads work ticket to determine amount and type of stock to be processed.
- 2) Records amount of materials processed, during work shift.
- 3) Places fibers on conveyor belt or into machine hopper for processing by machine.
- 4) Opens and closes gates of belt and pneumatic conveyors on machines fed directly from preceding machines.
- 5) Loosens material before dumping material into hoppers by pulling fibers apart.
- 6) Moves stock from storage or other departments to machine, using industrial truck or handtruck.
- 7) May tend automatic machines and equipment that process fiber stock.
- 8) May feed polyurethane foam into machines.
- 9) May feed fiber stock into drum to apply oil to stock prior to further processing.
- 10) May be designated according to type of machine fed as Carding-Machine Feeder; Garnett Feeder; Nub-Card Tender; Picker Feeder.
Is being a "MACHINE FEEDER, RAW STOCK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MACHINE FEEDER, RAW STOCK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MACHINE FEEDER, RAW STOCK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MACHINE FEEDER, RAW STOCK"
Job Number: 6090