Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans dust, dirt, grease, and lint from machines and auxiliary equipment, such as tanks and pipelines, in industrial plant or aboard ship, using cleaning solutions, waste, rags, waterhose, pumps, lint vacuum system, airhose, brushes, and scraping tools: Cleans screen on lint vacuum system and replaces worn screen.
- 2) May clean plant sewage treatment system and water supply wells.
- 3) May remove machine guards and accessories, using handtools.
- 4) May paint exposed surfaces of machines to prevent rust.
- 5) May oil moving parts or wearing surfaces.
- 6) May clean floors around machine, using broom or vacuum cleaner.
- 7) May be designated according to machine or part of machine cleaned as Bottle-Packing-Machine Cleaner; Creel Cleaner; Opening-Machine Cleaner; Pin Cleaner; Rack Cleaner; Shafting Cleaner.
- 8) May be designated: Card Cleaner; Guide-Rail Cleaner; Loom Blower.
Is being a "MACHINE CLEANER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MACHINE CLEANER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MACHINE CLEANER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MACHINE CLEANER"
Job Number: 6086