Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in assembly of machines, equipment, and their subassemblies: Analyzes specifications, such as blueprints, diagrams, and schematics, to determine need for supplies and sequence of operations.
- 2) Requisitions supplies and coordinates flow of material through department.
- 3) Trains workers in assembly techniques.
- 4) Inspects work to ensure conformance to specifications.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "MACHINE-ASSEMBLER SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "MACHINE-ASSEMBLER SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "MACHINE-ASSEMBLER SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "MACHINE-ASSEMBLER SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 6117