Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives lunch truck over regular scheduled route, and sells miscellaneous food specialties, such as sandwiches, box lunches, and beverages, to industrial and office workers, students, and to patrons of sports and public events.
- 2) Loads and unloads truck.
- 3) Maintains truck and food-dispensing equipment in sanitary condition and good working order.
- 4) May prepare and wrap sandwiches for delivery.
- 5) May push lunch-cart through departments of industrial establishment or office building to sell merchandise and be known as Lunch-Wagon Operator.
Is being a "LUNCH-TRUCK DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LUNCH-TRUCK DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LUNCH-TRUCK DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LUNCH-TRUCK DRIVER"
Job Number: 6079