"LUMPIA WRAPPER MAKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Mixes and fries dough to prepare lumpia wrappers in establishment processing Philippine food specialties: Mixes premeasured ingredients by hand to prepare dough.
- 2) Kneads dough to required consistency.
- 3) Places griddle on stove to heat griddle.
- 4) Shapes and spreads, by hand, specified amount of dough on heated griddle to cook and form lumpia wrappers.
- 5) Removes cooked lumpia wrappers from griddle, using fingers, and stores wrappers for further processing or packaging.
- 6) Periodically returns dough to freezer to maintain dough consistency.
- 7) Cleans equipment and work area.
Is being a "LUMPIA WRAPPER MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LUMPIA WRAPPER MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LUMPIA WRAPPER MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LUMPIA WRAPPER MAKER"
Job Number: 6078