Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Straightens lumber on conveyor to align lumber for grading, sawing, edging, trimming, sorting, stacking, or for transfer to other conveyors.
- 2) Clears jammed material, using picaroon to permit normal flow of lumber along conveyor.
- 3) Cleans work area, using broom and shovel.
- 4) May pile lumber on trucks or pallets.
- 5) May tend automatic conveyor and sorting machine that sorts lumber for further processing.
- 6) May be designated according to process involved as Cross-Tie Turner; Sorter-Lumber Straightener; Stacker-Straightener; Trimmer Loader; Trimmer Tailer.
Is being a "LUMBER STRAIGHTENER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LUMBER STRAIGHTENER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LUMBER STRAIGHTENER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LUMBER STRAIGHTENER"
Job Number: 6075