Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machines that lubricate, granulate, and pelletize metallic powder: Pours specified amount of powder and lubricants into mixing machine.
- 2) Starts machine that mixes powder with lubricants for specified length of time.
- 3) Pours mixture into trays and places mixture in drying ovens.
- 4) Dumps lubricated and dried powder into hopper of granulator-screener machine.
- 5) Starts machine that granulates and screens powder.
- 6) Pours screened powder into jars.
- 7) Dumps specified amounts of lubricated and screened powder in glass pellet-rolling jars and screws covers on jars.
- 8) Places jars on rack of rolling machine and starts machine that forms powder into pellets.
- 9) Separates pellets according to size and places them in jars.
Is being a "LUBRICATOR-GRANULATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LUBRICATOR-GRANULATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LUBRICATOR-GRANULATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LUBRICATOR-GRANULATOR"
Job Number: 6068