Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that mixes formulated ingredients, such as sugar, syrup, and flavoring to make dough for candy lozenges: Weighs and measures ingredients according to formula, and dumps specified quantity of ingredients into trough of mixing machine.
- 2) Starts machine that kneads and mixes ingredients, forming dough.
- 3) Examines and feels mixture for specified consistency and to determine need for additional ground sugar or other ingredients.
- 4) Scoops lozenge mixture onto tray for further processing.
- 5) May be designated according to product mixed as Kiss Mixer; Mint-Lozenge Mixer.
Is being a "LOZENGE-DOUGH MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOZENGE-DOUGH MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOZENGE-DOUGH MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOZENGE-DOUGH MIXER"
Job Number: 6064