Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Records data concerning lost or stolen charge cards: Receives by telephone, letter, or in person, and records information concerning loss, theft, or destruction of charge cards.
- 2) Records information in customer-account record to avoid further billing of customer.
- 3) Compiles reports to notify other personnel of possible need for further investigation and action, such as issuance of lost or stolen-card bulletin to subscribing merchants, to prevent fraudulent use of lost or stolen charge cards by others, or to issue new charge card to customer.
- 4) May issue reward checks to merchants or other people who turn in lost or stolen charge cards.
- 5) May send form letter to customers in reply to inquiries about lost, stolen, or replacement charge cards.
Is being a "LOST-CHARGE-CARD CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOST-CHARGE-CARD CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOST-CHARGE-CARD CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOST-CHARGE-CARD CLERK"
Job Number: 6059