Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates looping machine to close opening in toe of seamless hose or join knitted garment parts: Pulls lever or depresses pedal to rotate horizontal dial containing looping points and start trimming and seaming mechanism.
- 2) Places each stitch along looping line of garment part or one side of toe over looping points, working against movement of dial.
- 3) Places stitches of second garment part or side of toe over looping points holding corresponding stitches of first garment part or side of toe.
- 4) Removes looped articles from dial of machine.
- 5) Examines looped seams for defects.
- 6) May mark defects with crayon.
- 7) May thread machine, using tweezers.
- 8) When looping contour collars to body of garment, places stitches on looping points in sequence which will curve collar to body of garment.
- 9) May be designated according to article looped as Garment Looper; Hosiery Looper.
Is being a "LOOPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOOPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOOPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOOPER"
Job Number: 6056