Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends winding units attached to looms that automatically wind yarn onto quills, transfer quills to loom shuttles, and strip bunch yarn from expended quills: Positions yarn packages on machine creel and threads yarn end through guides, tensions, and yarn carrier.
- 2) Places empty quills in feed tray of winding unit.
- 3) Patrols aisles between looms to detect malfunctions, such as jammed quills, broken yarn ends, exhausted yarn packages, and unstripped quills in reject tray.
- 4) Straightens or removes jammed quills, ties broken yarn ends, replaces exhausted yarn packages, strips yarn from rejected quills by hand, and places stripped quills in feed tray.
- 5) Notifies LOOM FIXER of mechanical defects.
- 6) Important variables may be indicated by trade name of machines used.
Is being a "LOOM-WINDER TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOOM-WINDER TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOOM-WINDER TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOOM-WINDER TENDER"
Job Number: 6054