Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines loom parts, warp and filling thread, and cloth being woven to ensure that loom is set up to weave specified pattern: Inspects pattern chains, order in which warp threads are drawn through harness assembly, and color of warp and filling thread to detect errors in loom setup.
- 2) Makes adjustments such as changing pattern chains and redrawing warp threads.
- 3) Starts loom and examines cloth being woven to detect defects.
- 4) Determines cause of defective weaving and makes adjustments or notifies LOOM FIXER.
- 5) Notifies WEAVER to continue operation of loom after adjustment.
Is being a "LOOM STARTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOOM STARTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOOM STARTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOOM STARTER"
Job Number: 6052