Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives straight or articulated tractor equipped with one or more accessories, such as bulldozer blade, grapple, logging arch, cable winches, hoisting rack, and crane boom, to skid, load, unload, or stack logs, pull stumps, or clear brush.
- 2) Gives or receives signals from coworkers regarding moving logs.
- 3) May build or repair logging and skid roads.
- 4) May drive logging tractor equipped with crawler treads.
- 5) May saw felled trees into lengths.
- 6) May be designated according to accessory equipment operated as Logging-Arch Operator; Logging-Tractor Operator, Swamp; Log-Stacker Operator; Skid-Grapple Operator; Skidder Operator.
Is being a "LOGGING-TRACTOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOGGING-TRACTOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOGGING-TRACTOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOGGING-TRACTOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 6040