Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives truck, equipped with long-tongued trailer, to haul logs from forest to mill or storage yard: Maneuvers truck into loading position according to signals from loading crew.
- 2) Fastens chain or cable binders around logs to secure load on trailer during transit.
- 3) May release binders and start power hoist to dump logs.
- 4) May assist in loading and unloading logs, using crane hook or cant hook.
- 5) May raise empty trailer to carrying position on truck bed, using hoist, for deadhead trip to forest.
- 6) May steer trailer from cab attached to rear end of log trailer and be designated Trailer Steerer.
Is being a "LOG-TRUCK DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOG-TRUCK DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOG-TRUCK DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOG-TRUCK DRIVER"
Job Number: 6043