Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Peels bark from logs by hand, using two-handled drawknife: Pulls log from storage area and positions log for peeling, using cant hook.
- 2) Secures log, using log-dog, and pulls drawknife lengthwise along log to strip bark from log.
- 3) Rotates log and repeats stripping action until bark is removed from log.
- 4) Chops branch stumps from log, using hatchet.
- 5) Stacks stripped logs between spacing boards to facilitate drying of wood.
- 6) Straps specified number of logs together, using steel banding tape and strapping tools.
Is being a "LOG PEELER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOG PEELER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOG PEELER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOG PEELER"
Job Number: 6030