Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs, repairs, rebuilds, and services mechanical or electrical locking devices, using handtools and special equipment: Disassembles locks, such as padlocks, safe locks, and door locks, and repairs or replaces worn tumblers, springs, and other parts.
- 2) Inserts new or repaired tumblers into lock to change combination.
- 3) Cuts new or duplicate keys, using keycutting machine.
- 4) Moves lockpick in cylinder to open door locks without keys.
- 5) Opens safe locks by drilling.
- 6) May keep records of company locks and keys.
Is being a "LOCKSMITH" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOCKSMITH" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOCKSMITH"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOCKSMITH"
Job Number: 6011