Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Shapes, finishes, and assembles metal parts to fabricate lockets: Stamps design in metal frame with drop press.
- 2) Cuts edges with chisel or reamer to flatten sides.
- 3) Solders in lining and places field piece between outer and inner frame to hold picture.
- 4) Removes rough spots with file and emery paper, and polishes with buffing wire and wire brush.
- 5) Dips lockets in cleaning solution to remove stains and in solution of gold or other metal to color lockets.
Is being a "LOCKET MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOCKET MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOCKET MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOCKET MAKER"
Job Number: 6010