Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assigns dressing room facilities, locker space or clothing containers, and supplies to patrons of athletic or bathing establishment: Issues dressing room or locker key.
- 2) Receives patron's clothing-filled container, furnishes claim check, places container on storage shelf or rack, and returns container upon receipt of claim check.
- 3) Issues athletic equipment, bathing suit, or supplies, such as soap and towels.
- 4) May arrange for valet services, such as clothes pressing and shoeshining.
- 5) May collect soiled linen and perform cleaning tasks, such as mop dressing room floors, wash shower room walls and clean bathroom facilities.
- 6) May collect fees for use of facilities, equipment, or supplies.
- 7) May pack athletic uniforms and equipment for individual or team out-of-town sporting events.
- 8) May attend to needs of athletic team in team clubhouse and be designated Clubhouse Attendant.
- 9) May provide baseball players with baseball bats, retrieve bats and foul balls from field, and supply balls to game officials and be designated Bat Boy/Girl.
Is being a "LOCKER-ROOM ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOCKER-ROOM ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOCKER-ROOM ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOCKER-ROOM ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 6009