Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following duties in frozen-food locker plant: Wraps food in protective paper or plastic film and ties package by hand or machine.
- 2) Stamps identifying label and weight on package.
- 3) Packs wrapped packages in baskets and places them in freezing room until frozen, then transfers them to designated storage lockers.
- 4) Records items packed, weight, and locker numbers, and sends data to business office.
- 5) Fills orders from customers' lockers on written request and retail orders from stock.
- 6) Slices, grinds, and cubes meat by machine.
- 7) Cleans work area in processing room.
- 8) May cut beef, pork, or other meat into roasts, chops, steaks, or other forms as requested by customer.
- 9) May sell containers for freezing fruits and vegetables.
- 10) May issue receipts for foods left for freezing.
- 11) May collect service fees from customers.
Is being a "LOCKER-PLANT ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOCKER-PLANT ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOCKER-PLANT ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOCKER-PLANT ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 6008