"LOCK MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in installation, alteration, repair, and maintenance of structures, machines, equipment, and utility systems used to operate canal locks: Confers with project engineer on planning of work project relative to maintenance, repair, or alteration of items, such as buildings, utility systems, spillway gates, lock and dam walls; and walks and streets at lock site.
- 2) Schedules work project to minimize interference with canal operation.
- 3) Requisitions and verifies materials and equipment delivered to work site.
- 4) Inspects work in progress and completed projects to ensure conformance to specifications.
- 5) Trains workers in work methods and procedures.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "LOCK MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOCK MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOCK MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOCK MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 6003