"LOAN INTERVIEWER, MORTGAGE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Interviews applicants applying for mortgage loans: Interviews loan applicants to document income, debt, and credit history.
- 2) Requests documents, such as income tax return, bank account number, purchase agreement, and property description, for verification.
- 3) Determines if applicant meets establishment standards for further consideration, following manual and using calculator.
- 4) Informs applicant of closing costs, such as appraisal, credit report, and notary fees.
- 5) Answers applicant's questions and asks for signature on information authorization forms.
- 6) Submits application forms to MORTGAGE LOAN PROCESSOR for verification of application information.
- 7) Calls applicant or other persons to resolve discrepancies, such as credit report showing late payment history.
- 8) Informs applicant of loan denial or acceptance.
- 9) May visit establishments, such as branch banks, credit unions, real estate brokers, and builders, to promote mortgage service.
- 10) May work on commission basis.
Is being a "LOAN INTERVIEWER, MORTGAGE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "LOAN INTERVIEWER, MORTGAGE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "LOAN INTERVIEWER, MORTGAGE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "LOAN INTERVIEWER, MORTGAGE"
Job Number: 5997